Sunday, January 13, 2008

I like Rylee eating. She can eat a whole entire cheerio by herself.
I had a jamma party with my twinner friends and Cooper. I ate treats and I played with them and danced with them. That's all.
I love Rylee in the tube! She is so cute. I am at the park by our house.
Cooper! I love Cooper because he always smiles. This is him at the park. He is climbing on bars.
I took this flower picture by myself. I found it by the house on the way to the park. I wanted to take a picture of it because it was so beautiful. That's all!

Good luck! I am going on vacation.

6 comments:

Suzi said...

Great photos Madi!
Have a great time away.

Brandon and Julie said...

I love these pictures, Madz. Were are you going on vacation??

Travis said...

I want to know where you are going on vacation. I hope it is someplace really fun and you take lots and lots of pictures!
janae

Travis said...

Nice shots Madi, you're getting pretty good.

Travis

Anonymous said...

Madi, thangs for putting a picture of the flowers on your blog. I have some flowers just like those growing at my house, but I have not seen the flowers on them yet. They are really beautiful. Thanks again.
Grandma Cooper

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU AND YOUR PIX ARE GREAT