Sunday, January 6, 2008

Welcome to my BLOG!!!!!

Hello! My name is Madi but my parents call me Mad Madz. This is my blog and I am very excited to share it with you.

This is a picture of me. I love to take pictures with an old digital camera that my mom and dad gave me. This is a self portrait shot of me playing with my brothers trains.


My parents told me that they would help me to post things to my blog so I could share my pictures with anyone who wants to see them.

Note from Kevin: From this point on Madi will give a brief sentences describing her pictures so I am going to just type what she says.


This picture is of my new best friends Bethany and Isabella (I hope I - Kevin - spelled them correctly). They just moved into the house right across the street from us. I love my new best friends and I love playing them.


This is by baby sister Rylee! I love her because she is so cute.

This is my little brother Cooper. I love him because he is learning to read.

This is the cool mouse we found at the night in the backyard, eating mommy's bird seed.

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the pictures Madz - keep up the good work!!

Travis said...

Way to go Madi, I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

Suzi said...

I love your blog Madi! I'll check it every week to look at your photos :o)

Brandon and Julie said...

Madi I am so glad that we are going to see Australia from what you think about it. You look as cute as ever. Can't wait to hear the rest of your posts. You rock!!

Anonymous said...

Madi-Loo Loo your pictures are Fantastic! What talent! Its fun to see everything through your eyes!It looks like you are having a great time!Brooklyns going to be so excited when she see's this!

Dera said...

Great pictures Madi. Keep us posted on all the fun things you are doing. Love ya tons.

Luvnbnamom said...

I miss you

Brooklyn said...

I THOUHT THAT CRAB WAS A SPIDER!!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn said...

I THOUHT THAT CRAB WAS A SPIDER!!!!!!!!!

Stacy said...

Graet madi! i love your picher!

LOVE
MADI H