Thursday, January 24, 2008

TRIP TO SOUTH AUSTRALIA!!!

Here are some pictures from our trip!Here is Rylee and me on the airplane. We had to get up really early. I love the airplane. I love to look out the window. We went through the clouds and I thought it looked like heaven.I got really car sick on the way to the ferry. It was yucky!! I threw up everywhere. I had this bag in case I did it again - I never had to use it!
This is a picture of Kangaroo Island from the ferry. I had fun riding on the ferry. We got to go to the top! Mommy and me were looking for dolphins. We didn't see any, but we did see a seal in the water before we started. It was fun to see the cars go on and off the ferry.This is my friend Savannah. We had tons of fun together and played Tomagotchis lots and lots.
I caught this crab fishing with daddy. I named him hairy. I was so excited!
Baby at the rocks. She is so cute!
I got to hold a koala!!! She was so cuddly and soft. It was just like holding a baby. She did scratch my arm a bit, but it didn't hurt and the skin went back to normal after. She did scratch Cooper on the neck. Rylee was with daddy and the koala. She took it's leaves.I got to feed and pet kangaroos and wallabies. They were so cute. There were even white ones! They ate peanuts and cookies. We also had baby emus chasing after us because they wanted the food. I was a little scared. This is Savannah's daddy Jessy. He is super funny. He does puppet shows before bed. He even let me do a puppet show!This is my friend Savannah. I can't wait to see her again!



5 comments:

Suzi said...

What a great trip! It's looks so much fun from all your pictures. I love the hairy crab, I'm sure he thought he'd never be seen with all that camouflage.
I used to get really sick on car journeys but never when I had a bag for just in case :o)

Kevin said...

Madz, I love your picture of Jessy! He is super funny, isn't he!

Lisha said...

We love the sea weedy crab that you caught, how cool! Ethan got car sick once too! You look like you had a fun holiday. from Sam & Ethan

Anonymous said...

Madi, I love the pictures you have put on yuur blog. I can't believe how big Rilee's eyes are.
Your writing is really good.
Love Grandma Cooper

Brooklyn said...

I heard that your mom and Rilee are comming to visit us so you should beg for you and Cooper to come that would be awsome I would hug you so so so so so so so so so so so so so much and then I would play with you so so so so so so so much and my mom said that if your mom say`s YOU CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!